Markets where Objectis teams and solutions are most active
Our markets of choice
Historically, Objectis has been very active in the watch manufacturing and machinery industries. In recent years, Objectis has also made a name for itself in the fields of Sensors, Medical, High Tech Components and Consumer Goods.
In short, what characterizes our know-how and our playing field above all else is the nature of the equipment and operational units that benefit from our software. Discover them below.
Leverage our native Frameworks and Software Products to develop scalable IT architectures that can be transposed from one range of machines to another.
Our solutions offer a number of advantages:
- Rapid development of new functions and equipment.
- Cross-functional standardization of HMI interfaces for all our customers’ machine ranges.
Use our skills and tools to program modern, scalable PLCs and HMIs – see also InstantUX machine. Our engineers are involved in both the development of new machines and the retrofitting of old equipment.
Instrument manufacturers whose HMI quality is essential to ensure efficient and rational use call on Objectis. We intervene either for the complete programming of the instrument, or to integrate a specific, modern, scalable and open HMI.
Factories and Workshops
We intervene at various levels:
- Directly on machines to equip them with computer connectors enabling them to dialogue with the I4.0 environment
- Directly on machines to standardize HMIs
- More generally, by digitizing the functions of fine planning and dynamic monitoring of all the tasks of a workshop or multi-workshop production unit.
In the context of our “Laboratory” activities, our customers’ needs are generally a combination of the constraints encountered in the world of Instruments and in manufacturing workshops.