Regional Sales Manager
With expertise in industrial software, the machinery market (standardized and custom machines) and/or in the constraints linked to Industry 4.0 principles in production areas. Our future Area Sales Manager must be comfortable selling both Services and Products.
- Execute strategic sales plans aligned with our industrial strategy, encouraging adoption of our software frameworks, machine integration solutions and industrial automation software.
- Identify and target potential customers – machine and instrument manufacturers and production workshops – who can benefit from our products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and key decision-makers.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to highlight the benefits of our solutions.
- Collaborate with our technical and engineering teams to ensure a good understanding of the customer’s needs and provide effective solution proposals.
- Prepare and present compelling sales proposals, contracts and quotations, highlighting the unique value proposition and return on investment for customers.
- Negotiate prices and contractual terms to achieve profitable agreements that satisfy both parties.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor activities and market developments to identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in industry conferences, trade shows and networking events to promote our products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Ideally, with successful sales experience, preferably in software frameworks, automation-related industries, and/or Industry 4.0 technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, focused on achieving win-win results.
- Motivated, proactive and goal-oriented, he is passionate about sales growth.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate is fluent in French, German and, ideally, English.
Location and Travel Requirements
Ideally at the company’s headquarters in Yverdon, Switzerland. We are open to part-time telecommuting.
Willingness to travel to meet customers and attend industry events.
Objectis SA, based in Yverdon, is a leading software innovation company, providing customized, scalable solutions and packaged products for Industry 4.0, the machine industry and production workshops.
For over a decade, we have partnered with machine manufacturers to meet their challenges through the implementation of cutting-edge technologies, from machine control with self-generated HMI, instrumentation, robotics and vision (Smart Machine) to interconnection (IoT) and digitization of production (Smart Factory).