For developers wishing to master the C# language, with practical work focused on industry issues.
Learn the C# language,
This is a high-level, industry-oriented course. Professional software developers in the industry will master the power of object-oriented programming and know how to exploit the flexibility offered by the C# language to build human-machine interface, vision and non-real-time automation applications.
The 3 stages of training:
- Master the language
Get the knowledge to develop with modern, up-to-date language.
- Concrete practice
Part of a first experience in C# with practical, concrete exercises.
- Benefit from our experience
Benefit from tips and feedback from Objectis projects.
“The exercises are adapted and very motivating!”– A participant in the Introduction to C# course
The main themes of C# training
Object-oriented with C#
Discover the object-oriented possibilities of the C# language.
Create encapsulated functionalities and guarantee their independence
- Notions of properties, methods, classes, interfaces, etc.
- Constructors: creating a clean object
- Disposable: free up resources and associated language mechanisms
- Delegates, events
- Object-oriented principles in C#: inheritance, polymorphism, virtual methods
Advanced C# elements
Explore the advanced features of the C# language.
- Genericity: understanding the principles and learning to exploit them
- .Net platform overview.
- Single and generic containers
- Anonymous types
- Overview of async and dynamic
Choose your training session
Related training courses
UML training for managers
For managers and team leaders who need effective tools for a successful software development project.
WPF training for HMI creation
For developers who want to acquire a solid knowledge of WPF to create intuitive, rich HMIs.
methodology and UML
For professionals who need to formalize their know-how and share it with colleagues with different skill profiles.